I. Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You use the Website, App , contact or interact with us, sign up for our newsletter or other mailing list, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Website or our external events that we have collected your email from.
As part of Your access to and use of the Website, We may collect: Your name, contact information,including email address, telephone number, and physical address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to Us.
When You contact us, We may collect: Your name, contact information, including email address, company name, phone number, street address (including city, state, and zip code) & GPS , and any other information that You voluntarily provide to us.
When You access and use the Website, We automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, the domain from which You came, Your location, Your mobile device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), Your page visits, the Website features You use and the time of your use, Your social sharing activity, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
We may collect information about You from third-party sources. The Website may provide links to our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo,Google Forms & other marketing campaigns and events we have collaborated and YouTube pages. If You connect with these websites through the Website, We may receive personal information about You.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it.
- To provide information and services to you, including requested quotes
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments.
- To contact you for market research purposes and to use this information to customize the Website according to Your interests
- To display relevant promotion across websites, and to tailor messages to you based on products or services you previously viewed on our Website, or those of our members;
- To administrator, operate, and improve the Website or to further our mission.
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website.
- To send periodic emails. If you choose, the email address you provide may be used to send you occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Please email us at [email protected]
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Website
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business
- To assist law enforcement and respond to it
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners.
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Website, you will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page Of Lanceme Up.
- LinkedIn. By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Website, you will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn Page for COMPANY.
- Instagram. By clicking on the Instagram button on the Website, you will automatically be transported to the official Instagram Page of COMPANY.
- Youtube. By clicking on the YouTube button on the Website, you will automatically be transported to the official YouTube Page of COMPANY.
- To assist law enforcement and respond to it
B. Business Changes.
If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
C. Subsidiaries, Affiliates, and member cooperatives.
D. Investigations and Law.
We may disclose information about you to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties.
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us.
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
E. Aggregated Information.
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
for information about how Google Analytics uses this information, and visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
for information about the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google may track your activity over time and across websites.
G. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when he/she closes the browser software.
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information. While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Website against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website, and take special care in deciding with which information You provide Us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
V. Data Retention Policy,Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the Website to function properly.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
- Changing Your Information – To change Your information, please login to your account, if applicable, or contact us at [email protected].
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications, and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We, or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working,may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Website & App
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 16. If You are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 16, please contact us immediately by at [email protected]